Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Pictures

Sorry, it has been a while since I updated the blog. Life is extremely busy right now. I am sure most of you know the feeling well with Christmas quickly approaching. I have completed a few projects that I am very proud of. My first client is a precious friend of mine and has placed complete trust in my hands with making beautiful linens for her home. She has chosen absolutely gorgeous fabrics and has unbelievable taste and talent in decorating. As you see, her home is breathtakingly beautiful without my assistance. We have several more rooms to finish so check back! Thanks friend for trusting me to put the finishing touches on your home! Love you girl!These pictures are of a teen's room. My client wanted to bring in black to this bright and colorful room to make it a little more "mature" for her teenage daughter that will be graduating from High School in the spring. We added a black and white polka dot fabric for the bedskirt, throw pillows and window treamtment. It really came together well. Of course, the Christmas tree is gorgeous. I used beautiful black finials to mount the valance to the wall instead of a traditional rod. The teen's dad did the striping on the accent wall. How cute! Connie added some finishing touches as well with a custom canvas above the bed and 2 great display boards. I'll get her to post those on her site soon. http://www.laughterbylakeside.blogspot.com.

No comments: