Is it just me or is this school year flying by???? It has been a great one so far. Maggie has kept me hopping with cheering at football, basketball, tumbling, pageants, church activities and I have loved every minute of it! She has excelled in school and been in the TOP three of her grade for both nine weeks! I am so very proud of her and blessed that she doesn't struggle in school. Basketball season just wrapped up and she is preparing for tryouts on Feb. 27th! Cheering is a year round sport, in case you wondered. She has really worked hard and has just conquered her round off back handspring....with a little time to perfect it. Way to go Mags! She is entering such an exciting phase of her life. She is my sunshine!
I have been sewing up a storm. I am still baffled by all the business that has been coming my way. My cup overfloweth for sure! Thanks be to God! I am currently working on windows & doors for a sun room, a master bedroom, a dining room, a living room and the list goes on. I just completed a beautiful nursery and a library for a client who loves history...he even did a little research on the fabric to make sure it was relevant to the time period in one of his paintings. As I have said before, I love sewing for others and the flexibility I have, to be able to work and be a "hands on" mother at the same time.
Charlie's business has been better but is showing signs of better days. He is now General Manager at the Jaguar/Subaru store and has a little more flexibility than before. That is a "good" thing!
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment