Monday, June 28, 2010
Movies, Movies and more Movies
There are a bunch of great movies out on rental right now. We began with Invictus starring Matt Damon a few weeks ago when the North Carolina Jones' were in town. Very fitting since The World Cup is on right now. The next movie we decided to watch was Unthinkable with Samuel L. Jackson. This one is not for the faint of heart. Whew! It is not suitable for young viewers by any means. But it takes a look at the twisted minds of terrorists. Movie number three was The Book of Eli. I have to be honest, I fell asleep towards the end and totally missed it. I was worn out from laying on the beach all day! LOL! Denzel Washington was the lead actor. That man does not make a bad movie. He's one of my all time favorite actors. We watched The Hurt Locker with our friends, Wade and Jennifer, on Saturday night. A story of war and the risks that servicemen and women take on a daily battle each and every day.Charlie and I watched Brothers last night with Toby Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Natalie Portman. Great, great movie. It was extremely hard to watch, knowing that we have men and women oversees serving our country. So, go pop some popcorn and rent a movie! BTW, Blockbuster has a free rental today only. Go to any kiosk and type in the code "THREE".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment