I just realized I haven't posted anything in quite some time. I (like everyone else out there) have been so busy trying to keep up with this thing we call life. Some days I feel overwhelmed, overworked and just so disorganized. The perfectionist in me is stressed out! :o) Work has taken a little bit of a "back seat" to the job of being a mom. I know the days of taking Maggie here and there are short numbered...seeing that she will be driving in exactly 2 years from Tuesday....ugh! I am trying to enjoy the chaos of the crazy schedule. Cheer leading, tumbling, praise band practices, football games, social events, and the list goes on! I really don't know what I would do without her and it makes me extremely sad to think of her moving on to high school and off to college. But, that is part of life...like it or not.
I have a few pics of jobs that I have completed in the recent past for now. More to come later. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment