Yesterday was indescribable! Our sweet daughter was baptized after accepting Christ into her life a few weeks ago. As a parent, it doesn't get any better than that. Knowing that she is a child of God and that she is going to experience His limitless love and forgiveness is more than I could ask for! As she was baptized, her family and friends gathered around to be the first people she would see when she came up from the water. To God be the Glory-great things He has done !
Yesterday was also her birthday. Our baby girl turned 12. We are so proud of the young lady she is becoming. It was somewhat bittersweet because we know that the next twelve years of her life will be totally different for her and for us. We only have 6 years until we send her off to college. Until then, we will hold on to her and enjoy what God has in Store for our family. We are thankful for her and are excited to see how God uses her for His Glory! We love you Piggle!
Yesterday was also her birthday. Our baby girl turned 12. We are so proud of the young lady she is becoming. It was somewhat bittersweet because we know that the next twelve years of her life will be totally different for her and for us. We only have 6 years until we send her off to college. Until then, we will hold on to her and enjoy what God has in Store for our family. We are thankful for her and are excited to see how God uses her for His Glory! We love you Piggle!
1 comment:
Tonya - what a great day for you and your family!!!!! I praise God with you all. That is so sweet and your entire family is just beautiful. Maggie will remember this day for DAYS and years to come!!! I wish I knew her!!!!! I wish our kids were growing up together. :( Sad we live so close...yet so far you know? I love this blog!!!! Thanks for letting all of us share your day! Love you..... BTW.....um...who's almost 40??? :) Don't worry, I'm right behind you!
Post a Comment