Thursday, November 6, 2008

Falling In Love With Fabric

Fabric to most people is just that-Fabric. But to me, it is the icing on the cake or the last brush stroke to a piece of art. I have started taking before and after pictures of the projects I complete so that you can see how fabric can make a house feel like a warm and inviting home.

I had the privilege of meeting and working for a client that found me through my blog. We conversed through email for weeks before we actually met in person. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her and look forward to working with her on more projects in the future. She has a beautiful home set on a fabulous piece of property. Below are the pictures of the window treatments I made for her.
I have posted some additional pictures below of other projects that I have completed.

3 comments:

hornetmom said...

Thank you again Tonya for doing such a beautiful job. Everyone loves them! I need to call you when things slow down about those cushions :-) SWL

Shannon Johnson said...

Tonya, these window treatments look amazing!!!!! I love what you do! I love the blog about Maggie and all her dress up days too! I remember having so much fun with all of our stuff. Have a good week

Busy Mom said...

The monogrammed window treatment, I must have!! Too cute!! What is your price my friend?? I will be up that way for T'giving and will try to look for some fabric.