Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweet Connie

If you read my blog, you know who Connie is. If this is your first time to read it, I will tell you a little about my Connie. She came into my life 7 or 8 years ago when we were playing Bunco together but our friendship didn't click until several years later. She's the kind of friend that you really can't remember what it was like before you met her. My life if more full because she is in it. One of the reasons our friendship is so easy is because we both LOVE fabric and design. The other reasons.....well, there are just too many to list! We celebrated her birthday last weekend at one of our favorite restaraunts....LaPaz! Yummy! If I had my way, I would move her right next door! I always look forward to seeing her..I feel "at home" with her. And by the way, I happen to adore her family.....sweet husband and two beautiful girls. Love you Connie!















1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so glad to see this sweet friend of yours! She is usually just a 1/4 inch on my FB page! I imagine she is very blessed by you too...