This new year also brings a baby for my sweet friends, John and Kristin. Their little package is due to arrive any day now. What a blessing after such a sad time of grief since the loss of Chubs, Kristin's Daddy. You hear people say all the time that "God has a plan" but to actually see His plan unfold is indescribable. I know 2011 will bring a lot of laughter and happiness through little Mason. I can't wait to meet him and love on him.
I look forward to meeting new clients in 2011. Not many people can say that they actually love their work, so I feel very blessed. I love meeting with clients and helping them to make their homes beautiful. To some, decorating may seem trivial but to me it is an expression of who we are.
So, Happy New Year friends!











No comments:
Post a Comment