Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Finished Product

It has been quite a busy year of sewing! I have had many request to post some pictures of my work. Here are a few of the projects! I hope you are inspired by them!
Pate-Meadows Pull Up Valance mounted on decorative finials in Master Bath

Roman Shade with scalloped return in Powder Bath



Functional Roman Shades in child's bedroom
(Functional roman shades are great for privacy and design as you can see!)


Custom coverlet, bedskirt and pillows
Pate Meadows Madelyn valance on french doors
Faux finishing and design done by Connie Sandlin


Pate Meadows Marley Valance in dining room
(Panels provided by homeowner)


Pate Meadows Claudine Valance with Tied back panels for privacy


Pate Meadows Madelyn Valance in Master Bedroom



Tabbed Panels with trim in dinig room


Non-functional roman shade with valance in bathroom


Simple Pleated panels in family room



Pate Meadows Pull Up valance in kitchen

Pate Meadows Julia Valance in kitchen

Panels without pleats in Master Bath
Custom tailored coverlet, bedskirt and pillows










2 comments:

Busy Mom said...

You are sew (haha) talented!! Hope summer is off to a great start for you guys!!

Connie said...

Of course All of your work is outstanding! I can't wait until you install the rest of my treatments. We are sooo excited! And I also get to spend the day with one of my most favorite girl's.
Love Ya,
Connie