Friday, June 27, 2008

Yesterday

We had pictures taken by Erin Nolen at The Sandlin's yesterday morning. She is an incredibly talented photographer and I encourage you to check out her blog spot. at http://www.erinnolenphotography.blogspot.com/ . She does weddings, families, senior pictures, kids and none of the pictures are the same. Connie used Erin 2 years ago and I was so impressed by her work. You could see her mind ticking away as she scoped out the setting, lighting and props. The slide show and pictures should be ready in about 2 weeks!

Once through with all the photos, the girls wanted to go swimming. So we packed lunches and headed for the dock! Again, I was reminded why Connie and Keith had such a passion to build a home at the lake!

While we were at the beach, Maggie's Aunt Mandi suggested that she wear a sundress and cowboy boots for her performance at the Peach Jam Jubilee. I mentioned this to Connie and said she knew where we could find some....at a Truck Stop!!!! How funny is that! So we went to Jack's Western Wear after our swim yesterday and found exactly what she wanted! I felt a little like a fish out of water as I perused the hundreds of pairs of boots but Connie was right in her element. The boots look absolutely precious on Maggie with her brown sundress! She put on a fashion show for her Daddy when he got home last night and I think he was a little overwhelmed by her beauty! I am sure I will shed a few tears tonight as I watch my "Baby Girl" perform.

Thanks Connie for another great day!

No comments: