Saturday, April 19, 2008

"Overtaken by Fabric"



Wow! My sewing room is wall to wall fabric right now, which is a good thing! I am super busy with many clients with all different tastes! I think I have fabric in every color of the rainbow! Fabric can make a boring room come to life! I have included pictures of some of my clients' fabrics for you to see. I'll post the finished projects as I complete them! Also, check out http://www.laughterbylakeside.blogspot.com/ . This is the blog of my wonderfully talented designer friend, Connie Sandlin. She has great designs ideas and web pages for you to check out!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thanks for the plug. I can't wait to see all the treatments that you post on here. I hear you talking about your projects but I never get to see the final product. You are one special friend.
Your site is going to help my clients out so much!