Progress has been made around the Jones house in many ways! Charlie is having a baby! No, not a real baby but a tomato baby! One of his plants sprouted its first tomato! He will be so proud! Maggie is loving guitar lessons and is working on a new song. The title is "Days Go By" by Keith Urban, can't wait to hear that one! She made Top 12 club at school for the 7th nine weeks in a row. The Top 12 Club recognizes the top 3 students with the highest GPA from each grade, grades 5 through 8. I have made great progress in getting fabric out of my sewing room! That is a really good feeling! I love installation day! Yesterday, I installed 6 rooms in 1 client's home! Here are some of the pictures of the completed room.
Dana Valances by Pate Meadows
Madelyn Valance by Pate
Meadows
Meadows
No comments:
Post a Comment