Maggie and I recently had our pictures taken by Erin Nolen. She is a fabulous photographer! We had them taken at my sweet friend's home on the lake (Connie)! Thanks for a wonderful backdrop! My sister in law and her family are planning to have their pictures made by Erin in the next few weeks. I can't wait to see how she captures Sadie and Stone in pictures! I have posted the link to our slide show.
www.erinnolenphotography.com/mjones
1 comment:
Hey! Did you get my comment on your blog??? I was hoping to hear from you - but can't find where I commented. Anyway....I am very impressed with Maggie's talent and your pictures too! You and Maggie look great!! I keep up with your blog from time to time and I hope you guys are doing well. I would love for us all to get together some time soon. Let me know if you get this!! :) Love, Shannon
Post a Comment