Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Most Recent Installation

Here are some pictures of my latest project!
This is the kitchen of my client's home. As you can tell, she has 3 windows in the bay area. Her fabric is FiFi Godiva by TNT. It has somewhat of a haystack design which has a good
bit of texture. It looks really nice with her chocolate brown walls. I purchased the fabric from a http://www.warehousefabricsinc.com/. I highly recommend checking this company out, I ordered the fabric one day and literally had it in my hands the next! This style of window treatment is the Pull Up by Pate Meadows.
I love the leaded glass above these french doors in her keeping room. We picked an upholstery weight fabric with a nice "burlap" type texture for these roman shades. Again, roman shades are simple but elegant no matter where you place them in your home.

These dining room chairs were recovered in my client's previous home. She was given this dining room suite by her mother in law and wanted to update the cushions.
This is the Marley Valance by Pate Meadows. The fabric is a blue and brown floral which is actually reversible. I used the reverse side for the ties and jabot lining as well as piping.

The Master Bedroom is "yummy". I made ceiling to floor length simple pleated panels attached to the rod with rings. I mounted the rod high so that my client could have complete blockage from the morning sun. I used blackout lining to help conceal the sun as well.
I'll post more pictures of my next completed project within the week!

No comments: