Friday, July 4, 2008

Freedom


This morning, I woke up early thinking about what today means. I thought of all the men and women who have paid the price of our freedom. I thought of the families that are forced to be apart from their loved ones, whether it be a father, son, uncle, brother, mother, daughter, aunt or sister. I thought of the families that are forever changed by the price of war, by injury or by death. I also thought of the children that are not able to be with their Daddy or Mommy because of service to our country. The "4th" is a day for us to remember all of our fellow citizens, in the past, present and future, who have sacrificed and will sacrifice so that we may continue to live as we do. What a great country we live in-even in the midst of a recession-we are still free! So "thank you" to those who have served or are serving here on American soil or on foreign soil. May God Bless You!

4 comments:

hornetmom said...

Tonya, I found your blog while searching for someone to make some draperies for my home. I think you do great work and I love Pate Meadows designs (I also happen to be a HUGE Bon Jovi fan ;-) --I would really, really appreciate it if you emailed me about possibly doing some draperies for me. I'm sure you are busy but I am desperate for curtains for my kitchen. Thanks!

hornetmom said...

Tonya, I found your blog while searching for someone to make some draperies for my home. I think you do great work and I love Pate Meadows designs (I also happen to be a HUGE Bon Jovi fan ;-) --I would really, really appreciate it if you emailed me about possibly doing some draperies for me. I'm sure you are busy but I am desperate for curtains for my kitchen. Thanks!

Connie said...

Tag, You're it! Tonya I have tagged you. You now have to list some things about you that we don't already know. I was tagged by Brandee at The Berry's Patch so I'm passing it on to you. See you soon because it's been way too long.
Love YA,
Connie

Tonya said...

Hello Hornetmom-I would love to talk with you about window treatments. You are welcome to email me at tonyajones325@aol.com.